Christopher Lee is a Director in the Litigation Department and is a Martindale-Hubbell AV rated trial attorney who has successfully represented clients in Delaware’s state and federal courts. Mr. Lee's practice focuses on trade secret disputes, professional liability, construction litigation and toxic tort matters, representing clients in both litigation and arbitration. His experience ranges from depositions of fact and expert witnesses to motion practice to settlement evaluation, jury screening, settlement negotiations and trial. Mr. Lee represents clients in Delaware courts both directly and as local counsel for regional and national litigation teams and he has significant first chair trial experience in all of Delaware’s courts.
Additionally, Mr. Lee is often requested to write and speak on different areas in which he practices. You can read his most recently published article here.
- Atlantic Medical Specialists v. Gastroenterology Associates, P.A., et. al,: Obtained summary judgment on behalf of five individual owners/employees of a gastroenterology practice on a trade secret misappropriation claim - April 2017 (some claims remain against practice only)
- Dolfi, et al. v. Anderson Homes, Inc.: Obtained a $180,000 jury verdict as first chair trial attorney on behalf of four individual homeowners after a four day negligent construction/negligent supervision trial – October 2016;
- AJZN, Inc. v. Great American Life Insurance Co.: Obtained a significant settlement offer as first chair trial attorney after a three day fraudulent breach of fiduciary duty trial – May 2016;
- PICA v. Hewlett Packard, Co.: Obtained a $6,518,000 jury verdict as first chair trial attorney on behalf of client after a three week misappropriation of trade secrets trial – October 2014, affirmed on appeal Dec. 4, 2015;
- Varela, et. al, v. Eclipse Aviation Corp.: Obtained summary judgment on behalf of Defendant Eclipse in a multimillion dollar Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification class action claim – November 2014;
- Banks v. Pneumo Abex, LLC: Obtained summary judgment on behalf of Defendant Pneumo Abex in an asbestos related lung cancer case with significant product identification under Mississippi law – November 2014.
- Post v. Kaonetics Technologies, Inc.: Obtained a substantial settlement in favor of Plaintiff in a multiple breach of contract action regarding bridge loan agreements – May 2014.
Additionally, Mr. Lee is a Co-Executive Director of Piper’s Kidney Beans Foundation, which is a non-profit foundation which raises money for the creation and expansion of a comprehensive next generation genetic sequencing panel for steroid-resistant nephrotic (kidney) syndrome at the A.I. duPont Hospital for Children.